Save Me!

Check out our official and community made guides here!
olever90

Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:34 pm

I have to work a lot sitting down but I have a bad back so I am tired of frequent pain. What can you recommend for yourself?
star255

Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:36 pm

We have an inversion table, a Teeter Hang Up, hubby has two swollen disc in his lower back and a bone spur and this helps him. You might need a good chiropractor too. We recently purchased two gaming chairs online, mid priced, we have sold them both and we only had them about 4 weeks. His made his back hurt and I simply could not get comfortable in mine. Both had the lumbar, neck support, foot rest...yada yada, I will share a link if I can find it...I'm going to a used office supply store this week in hopes of finding something decent yet affordable since we took a loss on the ones we sold. Otherwise I would suggest an office store where you can sit like you do while you work for 20 minutes and see if you have pain. This is what my chiropractor told me to do, I am considering a kneeling chair if I can find one to sit in for at least 20 minutes. I am not a medical professional, just sharing what I've learned.
Albert12

Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:41 pm

This problem is solved quite easily. When working at a computer, the main thing is a convenient place. When my back hurt, I just bought a new chair here. The pain and fatigue were gone.